Monday, August 25, 2014

My, how he's grown!

I just stumbled on this post of Ramsey in his preferred napping spot that I started this Spring and never finished.  I see him so much, I hadn't really noticed how BIG he's gotten this Summer.







He is still the same sweet, lovable, spoiled baby who only holds still enough for photos when when he's sleeping though. 

He takes a nap in this spot every-single-day.



"Go away Ma.  Have you no respect for the sanctity of a good nap?"

See, he's even starting to use big words and punctuation.  sigh. 

9 comments:

  1. Little boy all growed up. Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His nose is getting lighter! I've got to see him in person soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuckle chuckle....he really HAS grown this summer and Mom quit interrupting his naps! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animals are so amazing... to come to the same spot every day! He's such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's such a wonderful "little big man!"

    ReplyDelete